Monday, March 8, 2010

Writing, writing, and more writing

Now that you're writing the past 2 months, how do you think you've grown as a writer? I think I have grown by being able to express myself through my witing.
What difficulties do you face? Writing about something I'm not familiar with or don't like. Having a certain page/word number.
What do you think of your writing? I think my writing is good. I'm no expert, but when it comes to something I'm interested in, I do just fine.
What is something you're good at with writing? Writing stories and things about me.
What's something you struggle with? Explain. Writing things that don't interest me, like things other than basketball, volleyball, softball, me, and certain animals, because if I write about a something I'm familiar with, it won't take me as long to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment